http://banisternutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Screen-Shot-2018-04-02-at-9.08.56-AM.png 626 500 Banister Nutrition http://banisternutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BN_logo_650x156.png Banister Nutrition2018-04-02 09:10:152018-04-02 09:10:15Baked Parmesan Zucchini
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
*Recipe & photo by Chungah Rhee